The Mus Federation will provide for two (2) players and one (1) delegate per country from Friday the 21st of September to Saturday the 29ht of September of this year.
[li]Pick up from the airport[/li]
[li]One night, September the 21st, at the Best Western Abercorn Inn (two/three persons per room) including airport pick up, dinner and breakfast the following day[/li]
[li]Transportation from the Best Western Abercorn Inn to Vancouver’s Cruise Ship Terminal[/li]
[li]All meals, snacks, coffee, tea, entertainment and prepaid standard shipboard gratuities[/li]
[li]Seven (7) nights accommodation (double or triple occupancy) on Cruise Ship[/li]
[li]Group dining with Mus players and delegates and cocktail party[/li]
[li]All corresponded taxes[/li]
[li]Wine, liquor, specialty coffees, soft drinks[/li]
[li]Items purchased in gift shops[/li]
[li]Laundry and dry cleaning[/li]
[li]Smoking is not permitted in cabins or dining rooms, only in designated areas.[/li]
[li]Dress code ‘no jeans’ policy to be adhered at the dinning room[/li]
[li]We advise you to read this online brochure for more information in regards to on-board etiquette, attire requirements and what to expect during your stay at the cruise ship.[/li]
- Your flight should be booked to YVR (Vancouver International Airport) arriving on Friday September the 21st.
- If you are flying home on September the 29ht (the day the ship returns to Vancouver) flights should NOT be booked prior to 2 pm.
- Emergency Medical Insurance is recommended
- Prior to boarding the ship at the Port of Vancouver, you will be passing through United States Customs & Immigration.
- Please be sure you have the necessary documentation to enter the United States, as well as Canada
Take a moment to visit the Princess Sapphire Cruise ‘Getting ready to go’ information page regarding passport requirements, visas, custom regulations, security, pregnancy policy, vaccinations, health matters, accessibility for passengers with disabilities, telephone services.
FINANCIAL CONDITIONS (for companions/guest)
- Pricing of the event for guest and companions is based in the choice of the cruise cabin for DOUBLE occupancy
- Availability on a first come first served basis
- ONLY one guest per cabin is required to pay the deposit of $590 US by May 1st, 2012. The other cabin guest(s) with the exclusion of delegates and players are required to pay the full amount based on their choice of cabin by July 2nd, 2012.
- Final payment of the remainder must be made by July 2nd, 2012
- Some cabins can accommodate a third passenger. Pricing will be available upon request. Please let us know earlier if you desired this option.
- Prices variable according to exchange rate of $ US at the time of booking
- Cabins must be booked by May 1th, 2012 and held with a deposit of $ 590.00 US per cabin
[li]J Interior (no window) – $1,600.00 US per person[/li]
[li]F Outside (window, obstructed view by lifeboat) – $1,800.00 US per person[/li]
[li]EE Outside oceanview (window) – $2,000.00 US per person[/li]
[li]BC Oceanview with small balcony – $2,200.00 US per person[/li]
Zazpiak Bat Basque Society
Attn. Elena Sommer (President)
5911 Mayview Circle
If more information is required, please contact us at:
bcbasque (at) bcbasque (dot) com
tomasjeanne (at) shaw (dot) ca